Greek Bliss Retreat
at Aegialis Hotel & Spa | Amorgos, Greece
Date: August 26 – September 2, 2017 | Amorgos, Greece
Accommodations: $2,820 per person double occupancy room, $3,220 per person single occupancy room (airfare not Included)
Women are nurturers who often time care of everyone except themselves. Are you searching for ways to incorporate more happiness and contentment in all areas of your life?
Would you like to learn new ways to connect to your bliss?
We all need to do something we love, something that brings inner calm and nurtures our soul, something that allows us to embrace our bliss. Make time to do something special for you. Take time away from the pressures of your busy life and start concentrating on yourself. Claim your Bliss!
HolistiCitiLyfe partnered with Jyll Hubbard of Urban Asanas to create a deeply restorative retreat in a beautifully nurturing, empowering, and supportive environment. Through self-care and pampering treatments we will nourish body and soul.
Jyll will lead us each morning in restorative yoga practice and meditation. We will unlock blockages to self-love and appreciation through movement and connection to the breath. Our daily practice will encourage us to become consciously aware of the contents of our minds. We will learn how to manage our unruly emotions, perceptions and reactions that prevent us from connecting to our inner bliss.
- 7 nights/8 days accommodation in Superior room
- Breakfast served on buffet daily, with organic ingredients from the garden
- Lunch and dinner daily, including vegetarian and vegan dishes
- Arrival and departure transfers on Amorgos (port-hotel-port)
- Free use of Spa facilities (sauna, hammam, jacuzzi, indoor heated sea water swimming pool, fitness centre)
- 1 30-minute Swedish massage
- 10% discount on all Spa Treatments
- Unlimited Internet access
- 1 guided hike in the area of Aegiali
- Closing Party at Nissi Bar Restaurant on the lovely beach of Aegiali. Enjoy a variety of vegan, vegetarian, as well as traditional Greek foods, wine, beer, and soft drinks.
Facilitator: Jyll Hubbard-Salk
Jyll seeks to diversify the yoga community with classes that cater to every ethnicity, gender, and budget. She bows down to her greatest teachers of all: her children Sierra, Cypress, and Indigo for all their inspiration and love. Jyll has taught students of both public and independent New York City schools, at the YWCA, at numerous sports clubs, and select private students. Jyll is also a certified Thai Yoga practitioner and a doula.
Reservations and Payment Options
$2,820 per person double occupancy room
$3,220 per person single occupancy room
(airfare not Included)
Reserve online using the payment options above.
For more information contact us, or call us at (888) 507-1071
Take our Travel Survey
Please take a moment to fill out our survey. Your input is very important to us.
Download Your Travel Forms
If you are participating in any of our wellness travel programs, please download this form, fill it out and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For other options, call us at (888) 507-1071.